In order to access this section of the website, it is necessary to read and accept the information provided below. The reader must carefully evaluate this information before reading, accessing or using in any way the information provided below. By accessing this section of the website, you agree to be subject to the terms and conditions set out below, which may be modified or updated and for this reason must be read in full every time you access this site.
This section of the website, the Fullsix Offer Document, the Softec Offer Document, the MyAv Information Prospectus and any other information contained in the following pages cannot be accessed by subjects who:
Regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as subsequently amended, defines what “U.S. Person”:
– any natural person resident in the United States;
– "partnerships" and "corporations" set up and organized according to the legislation in force in the United States;
– any property whose directors or managers are a “U.S. person”;
– trusts whose trustee is a “U.S. person”;
– any agency, branch or branch of any person located in the United States;
– non-discretionary accounts (“non-discretionary accounts”);
– other similar accounts (other than estates or trusts), managed or held in trust for the account or benefit of a “U.S. person”;
– “partnerships” and “corporations” if (i) established and organized under the laws of any foreign jurisdiction; and (ii) consisting of a “U.S. Person" with the principal objective of investing in securities not registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as subsequently amended, unless organized or organized and owned by accredited investors (as defined in Rule 501(a) of the United States States Securities Act of 1933) that are not individuals, estates or trusts.”
The Offer is promoted exclusively in Italy, as:
– the ordinary shares of FullSix are listed only on the Mercato Telematico Azionario, a regulated market managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A. and is addressed, on equal terms, to all FullSix shareholders, e
– the ordinary shares of Softec are listed only on the AIM Italia – Mercato Alternativo del Capitale, a multilateral trading system organized and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A., and is addressed, under equal conditions, to all Softec shareholders.
The Offer has not been and will not be promoted or disseminated in the Other Countries in which such Offer is not permitted in the absence of authorization from the competent authorities, nor using national or international communication or trade tools of the Other Countries (including, by way of example, the postal network, fax, telex, e-mail, telephone and the Internet), or through any structure of any of the financial intermediaries of the Other Countries, or in any other way.
A copy of the Fullsix Offer Document, the Softec Offer Document, the MyAv Prospectus or portions thereof, as well as a copy of any subsequent document that the Offeror will issue in relation to the Offer, are not and must not be sent, nor in any way transmitted, or in any case distributed, directly or indirectly, in the Other Countries. Anyone who receives the aforesaid documents must not distribute, send or send them (either by post or by any other means or means of communication or commerce) in the Other Countries.
Acceptances of the Offer resulting from solicitation activities that have been carried out in violation of the above limitations will not be accepted.
The Fullsix Offer Document, as well as the Softec Offer Document and the MyAv Information Prospectus, do not constitute and cannot be interpreted, jointly or severally, as an offer of financial instruments addressed to subjects residing in the Other Countries. No instrument may be offered or sold in the Other Countries without specific authorization in accordance with the applicable provisions of the local law of said countries or in derogation from the same provisions.
Acceptance of the Offer by persons residing in countries other than Italy may be subject to specific obligations or restrictions established by legal or regulatory provisions.
It is the exclusive responsibility of the subjects intending to accept the Offer to comply with these rules and, therefore, before accepting the Offer, these subjects will be required to verify their existence and applicability, by contacting their consultants.