Information pursuant to article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016
Orizzonti Holding S.p.A., before acquiring your personal data to ensure access to the content on the web site www.orizzontiholding.it, invites you to read this information carefully concerning the protection of personal data.
I. Data Controller and DPO
- Data Controller: Orizzonti Holding S.p.A., represented by the pro-tempore Managing Director can be contacted at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with registered offices in Potenza and administrative headquarters in Polla zona Industriale SP 352 Km 0,600
- Data Processor (DPO) whose contact details are email@example.com, whose appointment was communicated to the Data Protection Supervisor.
II. Types of personal data
- Data collected directly from data subjects: Name, Surname, e-mail address. The aforementioned will be processed using manual and computerised methods to ensure appropriate security and confidentiality measures.
III. Purpose of Processing
- When processing data that can directly or indirectly identify data subjects we try to respect a principle of strict necessity. For this reason, we have set up the site so that the use of personal data is reduced to a minimum and to limit the processing of personal data that identifies people only where necessary or at the request of the authorities or the police force (for example for data relating to traffic and how long you stay on the site or your IP address) or to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical crimes against the site .
- IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users that connect to our site, parameters relating to the operating system and the computer environment of users, information relating to users’ behaviour on the site, pages that have been visited or searched for in order to select and make ads specific to users and data relating to navigation conduct using for example cookies, are acquired for the sole purpose of web site functionality.
- Provision of data (Mandatory); Legal basis (Contractual).
- Provision of personal data to achieve the purposes referred to in point a) is “mandatory” and failure to supply it could mean that Orizzonti Holding S.p.A would be unable to deal with your request.
IV. Recipients of the data
This section deals with those that will process your data and to whom it will be disclosed to. To achieve the above purposes personal data will be processed by the following subjects: Subjects acting for Orizzonti Holding S.p.A.:
- employees, collaborators of the Data Controller as data processors and people in charge of processing that perform technical and organisational services for the site on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Judicial authorities.
- Law enforcement authorities.
- Your data will be processed only by subjects that are expressly authorised by Orizzonti Holding S.p.A. or by companies that act as Data Controllers on behalf of Orizzonti Holding S.p.A., and that have signed a special agreement that governs the processing entrusted to them and the obligations relating to personal data protection regularly which will never be disclosed.
An up-dated list of recipients of the data is available by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
V. Storage of data
- The personal data supplied will be stored for: The purpose which is mandatory (a): for 12 months after your last login.
VI. Rights of data subjects
EU Regulation 2016/679 (articles 15 to 23 right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, to object) give data subjects specific rights. In particular, in relation to the processing of your personal data you have the right to ask Orizzonti Holding S.p.A., to access, rectify, erase, restrict, object and to portability; you can also complain to the Supervisory Authority which in Italy is the Italian Data Protection Authority. At any time you can ask Orizzonti Holding S.p.A. to exercise your rights who can be contacted at the e-mail address email@example.com or by contacting the Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The up-dated list of data processors and those in charge of processing is kept at administrative headquarters of the Data Controller in Polla zona Industriale SP 352 Km 0,600 tel. 0975/3313453 email@example.com